Test report - general data of Stax SR-303 headphone
General results Stax SR-303
Variation in frequency response in band from 100 Hz to 0,01 kHz, dB
The table shows a most important technical characteristics of Stax SR-303
*Center channel headphone is received by averaging between left and right channels
*impedance value in the table for channel
- Type of headphones: Over-ear
- Measurements were performed on the stand:
- with on the simulator of human head with ears HDM1
- Headphone's impedance has not been tested
- The model use internal headphone amplifier
- Can be used only with special AMP
- By other reason
Measurements of Stax SR-303 were carried out by Roman Kuznetsov on the hardware-software complex RAA.
The Stax SR-303 test was conducted as a black box test, without regard to cost and prestige. This is the basic principle for making measurements, measurement reports and developing tests in RAA.
Founder of RAA
Known by the nickname romanrex
Аuthor of articles iXBT.com
Information for Authors. You can freely use the graphics in your articles with a link to us.
Stax SR-303 is available in reports and services. You are in a professional report.
Information for entry level users
Information for professionals