Test report - general data of Sennheiser ie4 headphone
General results Sennheiser ie4
Sensitivity average in band from 100 Hz to 10 kHz, dB/V
Impedance average in band from 40 Hz to 15 kHz, ohm
For 94,0 dB SPL need, VRMS
For 94,0 dB SPL need, mW
The table shows a most important technical characteristics of Sennheiser ie4
*Center channel headphone is received by averaging between left and right channels
- Type of headphones: In-Ear or Tablet
- Measurements were performed on the stand:
- Solid simulator-bushing SIEC (emulation of auditory channel)
Detailed measurements report of technical characteristics
- Frequency response
- Electric phase
- Frequency response of amplifier with constant output resistance
- Variation in frequency response with amplifiers with constant output resistance
- Frequency response with an amplifier with zero output resistance and raising of output resistance in low frequencies
- Variation in frequency response an amplifier with zero output resistance with raising-up of output resistance in low frequencies
- Perception of headphone frequency response curves of equal loudness ISO 226-2009
On-line comparison and selection services for Sennheiser ie4
Comparison the frequency response Sennheiser ie4 versus other models
Compare the sensitivity and impedance Sennheiser ie4 versus other models.
Determination of the required voltage level from a headphone amplifier for Sennheiser ie4 and comparison with other models A additional analytics of compatibility with specific amplifiers.
The automatic selection of the optimal AMP models from Sennheiser ie4 from the measured power parameters of the amplifying part and the measured parameters of the headphones for different purpose of use.
Measurements of Sennheiser ie4 were carried out by Roman Kuznetsov on the hardware-software complex RAA.
The Sennheiser ie4 test was conducted as a black box test, without regard to cost and prestige. This is the basic principle for making measurements, measurement reports and developing tests in RAA.
I believe that it is important to do not make an absolute assessment of the device, but an aggregate assessment when working together with a source amplifier and taking into account external factors. This allows you to effectively reveal the potential of the entire set of devices or to make a more optimal choice of components.
Founder of RAA
Known by the nickname romanrex
Аuthor of articles iXBT.com
Sennheiser ie4 is available in reports and services. You are in a professional report.
Information for entry level users
Information for all
Versus of characteristics
Versus of characteristics
Information for professionals
- Comparison the frequency response
- Comparison of the frequency response/SPL of the bundles of headphones and amplifiers
- Voltage and Sensitivity
- Frequency response and SPL depending on the parameters of the amplifier