Test report - general data of Nakamichi NEP-MV5 headphone
General results Nakamichi NEP-MV5
Sensitivity average in band from 100 Hz to 10 kHz, dB/V
Impedance average in band from 40 Hz to 15 kHz, ohm
For 94,0 dB SPL need, VRMS
For 94,0 dB SPL need, mW
The table shows a most important technical characteristics of Nakamichi NEP-MV5
*Center channel headphone is received by averaging between left and right channels
- Type of headphones: In-Ear or Tablet
- Measurements were performed on the stand:
- Solid simulator-bushing SIEC (emulation of auditory channel)
Detailed measurements report of technical characteristics
- Frequency response
- Electric phase
- Frequency response of amplifier with constant output resistance
- Variation in frequency response with amplifiers with constant output resistance
- Frequency response with an amplifier with zero output resistance and raising of output resistance in low frequencies
- Variation in frequency response an amplifier with zero output resistance with raising-up of output resistance in low frequencies
- Perception of headphone frequency response curves of equal loudness ISO 226-2009
On-line comparison and selection services for Nakamichi NEP-MV5
Comparison the frequency response Nakamichi NEP-MV5 versus other models
Compare the sensitivity and impedance Nakamichi NEP-MV5 versus other models.
Determination of the required voltage level from a headphone amplifier for Nakamichi NEP-MV5 and comparison with other models A additional analytics of compatibility with specific amplifiers.
The automatic selection of the optimal AMP models from Nakamichi NEP-MV5 from the measured power parameters of the amplifying part and the measured parameters of the headphones for different purpose of use.
Measurements of Nakamichi NEP-MV5 were carried out by Roman Kuznetsov on the hardware-software complex RAA.
The Nakamichi NEP-MV5 test was conducted as a black box test, without regard to cost and prestige. This is the basic principle for making measurements, measurement reports and developing tests in RAA.
I believe that it is important to do not make an absolute assessment of the device, but an aggregate assessment when working together with a source amplifier and taking into account external factors. This allows you to effectively reveal the potential of the entire set of devices or to make a more optimal choice of components.
Founder of RAA
Known by the nickname romanrex
Аuthor of articles iXBT.com
Nakamichi NEP-MV5 is available in reports and services. You are in a professional report.
Information for entry level users
Information for all
Versus of characteristics
Versus of characteristics
Information for professionals
- Comparison the frequency response
- Comparison of the frequency response/SPL of the bundles of headphones and amplifiers
- Voltage and Sensitivity
- Frequency response and SPL depending on the parameters of the amplifier