About service and suite of tests Flang V5
Each product is presented by several reports that differ by:
- Difficulty level:
- Simple reports – a description of the characteristics in a simple language
- Professional reports – detailed with graphs and tables
- Summary reports - results of features and functions based on professional reports
These are simplified reports for poorly versed users in the characteristics and specialized charts. Reports for dummies.
In this report information is presented as simply and clearly as possible. Interpretation of the data is simplified as much as possible. Thus there no subtleties and nuances. This report is sufficient for a general assessment. For a more complete and accurate representation professional reports should be studied.
About of professional reports
These are professional reports for readers who are well qualified in the characteristics and specialized graphs.
Flang V5 is available in reports and services. You are on the title page of the reports and services.
Information for entry level users
reports for a newbie (Headphone amplifier)
Information for all
Versus of characteristics
- Comparison of amplifiers by loudness (Volume Level)
- Comparison of the optimal range of volume control
Information for professionals
reports for a pro (Headphone amplifier)
- Comparison of basic characteristics
- Comparison of the frequency response/SPL of the bundles of headphones and amplifiers
- Voltage and Sensitivity
- Crosstalk Phase
- Harmonic Distortion vs Level